Hello and welcome to my site. I keep this space to publish and catalogue my creative endeavors.
My interests include:
- An Interdisciplinary Hacker and Artist who enjoys merging different arts to synthesize unique pieces, especially in Electronics and Photography.
- A Woman who is Autistic, Trans, Lesbian, Ex-muslim, and Desi that is grateful of my varied experiences and privilege to live and thrive.
- A Disciple of free knowledge and tools. I reverse-engineer and document knowledge so it can be developed upon, because that is how I learned to do what I do.
- Human-Computer Interaction, esp. hardware interfaces
- Photography, esp. industrial technoscapes
- Modding electronics; fighting planned obsolescence
- Learning Japanese
- Calligraphy, esp. archaic kanji and cuneiform
- Latex crafting and fashion
- Teledildonics and intimate wearables
- Being very soft
My life goal is to create a hackerspace + queer book cafe, something like a community center for people to support eachother and give ourselves means of enrichment. Until then, I will be collecting tools and being the ever-transient gremlin.
💜 ViviLazuli, 2021
Youtube | Twitter | Art Prints | Donate
✰ = Major Work
- ✰ 001. New Gods: A Kōjō Moe Photo Zine
- ✰ 002. Midori Data Console: MtF Capacitive Buckling Spring Keyboard
- 003. POWERLINE: Eurorack power meter module
- 004. TS80-EXTRACT: Onboard fume extractor for Miniware TS80 soldering iron
- 006. BT500-USBC: USB Type-C mod PCB for Handheld Scientific BT-500 keyboard bluetooth adapter
- 007. M122-CAP: Electro-capacitive sensing PCB for IBM Model M 122-key terminal keyboards
- 008. RCA-MUTE: Inline stereo mute switch for RCA audio connections
- 009. VFD-SHIELD: Arduino-compatible shield for interfacing with Noritake VFD parallel port
- 010. LTRAC-KEYS: Sidecar buttons for X-Keys L-Trac trackball